If you are looking for a non-timed, non-competitive, community event focused on raising money for an incredible organization, this is the event for you!
This is a FUN run for Autism with all FUNds benefiting Autism Speaks.
Every entry fee includes a raffle ticket for some great prizes. You have the chance during registration to contribute an extra $10 to triple the amount of raffle tickets with your name.
When: Saturday, May 16th at 8:00 AM
Where: Departs from Lawrence Plaza just off the Bentonville square after a brief pre-race meeting for raffle drawing.
What’s the route? Great question … it’s called square to somewhere for a reason. Cameron is picking the route this year -- prepare to be surprised!
All raffle items will be selected by random draw prior to race start.
You do NOT need to be present to win – that’s why we have a “participate from the couch” option!
Fun Run for Autism Raffle Items include:
- Entry to the 2021 Run Bentonville Half Marathon
- Entry to Trifest for MS 5K (1 of 2)
- Entry to Larry’s Run, 2020 (fall) – 8 mile (1 of 2)
- 60 minute therapeutic massage at The Wellness Center in Fayetteville
- Four Fourteen Photography Photoshoot
- Gift Basket from Three Dog Bakery
- $100 Target Gift Card
- $100 Fish City Gift Card