Hogeye Training program
Are you ready for some Hogeye Half Marathon Training?
Expert coaching from Nationally recognized experts & coaches!
· 15+ Week Training program geared towards a Half Marathon. (other distance training welcome)
· Coaching by local running coach Drew Conner with Microcosm Coaching.
Drew has run the Hogeye over a dozen times usually as part of a winning relay team.
· Weekly groups run on Saturdays, with support & running groups during the week.
· The first group run is on January 6.
· Support & education on injury prevention, nutrition, shoe & gear selection.
· 10K & 5K runners can join the group runs or start their own with your company.
· Hogeye hoodie included, with other swag along the way.
· Discount to register for any of the Hogeye events.
· This training program is a separate registration & is not included in registration for the 2024 Hogeye events.
· Please use the link above to register for the Hogeye Marathon/Half Marathon Event.
· Meet the coaches & injury prevention team at a meet n’ greet on December 10 at 2:30 pm- place TBA in Downtown Springdale.
Participants who want to train for the Hogeye Marathon should be able to start training
with a 10-12-mile “long run”.
All Hogeye Group Training sponsored by Rise Physical Therapy
with locations throughout NW Arkansas- They are your injury prevention & treatment experts!